Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Web 2.0 Tool Review

I explored the following three sites; Vidipedia, HiTask, and wisemapping. I decided to spend a lot of time with TubeChop. I am constantly wanting to use a clip from youtube and try to download it using a convertor of some sort. All you have to do is watch the video and write down the start and stop time you want. Go to TubeChop and paste the link to your youtube video. Then enter the times and it creates a shorter version of the clip. It provides you with a link to your shortened version of the video to use in an email, or presentation. It also provides an embed code into blogs, etc. The other part I like is it has a link back to the original video so if you want to see what the entire video was you can. I could use this tool to save me time when I use video clips in presentations and professional development. Usually I get to the video and it has to buffer then I have to drag to the part I want to show. This would save me time and allow me to focus on other parts of my professional development.

No comments:

Post a Comment