Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Photo and Video Site Reflection

I have used Animoto before and heard of Picasa but never used it. Photo Peach was completely new to me. I definitely see the perks of using these in my personal life. A place that I can upload pictures that isn't taking up room on my computer is a definite bonus. It also allows me to share them with others. Victor and I are constantly texting or emailing pictures of Emma and family to each other. This would allow us both to have access to the same pictures. As an educator I know Victor had middle school students create video clips using pictures about books they had read. With photo peach they could add questions about the book where others who had read the book could go in and take the quiz. Teachers could also create a class account with picasa and allow parents access to the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment