Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blogs I Follow

But the ones that are most relevant to my position as literacy coach are blogs that are written by another literacy coach. 

The first blog is called Middle School Teacher to Literacy Coach.  She is a middle school teacher who has recently switched to literacy coach.  In the beginning her blog talks about her transition from teacher to literacy coach and the battles she faced.  I found this blog inspiring as I also had many of the same battles.  Now she posts regularly on her blog about ideas and tricks she implements as a literacy coach.  I enjoy reading her ideas and trying some of them out for myself. 

Middle School Teacher to Literacy Coach

Another blog that I have really enjoyed following is by another literacy coach titled, My Life as a Literacy Coach.  She is a veteran literacy coach that blogs about her journey throughout coaching.  The struggles of keeping up, information regarding common core, ideas and practices for coaches. 

My Life as a Literacy Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment